27 de octubre de 2010

No olvides, hermano, vos sabés que no hay que jugar...


And that was the day I promised, I’d never sing of love, if it does not exist.

But darling, you are, the only exception, maybe I know, somewhere, deep in my soul that love never lasts. And we've got to find other ways, to make it alone, or keep a straight face.

And I’ve always lived like this, keeping a comfortable, distance, and up until now, I had sworn to myself that I was content, with loneliness.

Cos none of it was ever worth the risk, but, you are the only exception

I’ve got a tight grip on reality, but I can’t let go of what's in front of me here, I know your leaving, In the morning, when you wake up, leave me with some proof it’s not a dream.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

es simple, es claro